lördag 30 maj 2015

Allsorts - Vintage

Morning,
this week at Allsorts is a personal favourite cause the challenge is Vintage. It can sometimes be a bit tricky to distinguish between vintage and shabby chic but at Allsorts we´re not picky ;)

I altered a napkin holder that I found in a thrift shop, covered it with paper from Maja Design and covered it with flowers. I forgot to take a before-picture but it had a moose cut out on both sides, that's why I put cover paper on the inside as well :)

blog signature

7 kommentarer:

brenda sa...

Such a graceful looking piece Helene with the lovely spray of flowers.

Hope you weekend is a good one.

B x

Wendy L sa...

This is gorgeous, what a fab idea to make it into something so gorgeous, xxx

AnyOldCraft sa...

Beautiful creation, perfect now for holding papers.

Marilyn sa...

This is beautiful, so elegant, chic and totally gorgeous!

Craftnut sa...

Great Upcycle Helene Tracy x

Julia Dunnit sa...

Beautiful Miss Helen. Doesn't matter if I fist twice a month or twice a year, your creations always make me catch my breath.

Sewe sa...

Det blev en väldigt fin servetthållare