söndag 3 mars 2013

A "B challenge" :)

Today I'm gonna case the style of a blogger I admire hugely, namely Brenda. So... had I had any skills for creating a stamped scene I would have, but I don't so I will settle for distressed background, which she is really good at making too. She usually works with ribbons and bows so that's represented. And she doesn't like colouring images, so I didn't either. Instead I used a butterfly, I'm sure B loves them, I mean who doesn't :). And the Marianne die cut is one of her favourites. 

and I'm gonna enter Crafty creations challenge, casing myself from yesterday's post.


blog signature

3 kommentarer:

brenda sa...

You know me so well Helene and your pretty card is a perfect take on so many of the things I love about crafting.

The soft muted colours on your background are perfectly complemented by the lilac ribbon and that Marianne die is one I had to buy after seeing you use it.

I really appreciate your kind words and the time you have taken to join in my celebration.

B x

Riet sa...

So gorgeous Helene.

Hugs Riet.xx

Paper Creations by Shirley sa...

Beautiful card for Brenda's celebration, love your die cuts and design.