lördag 16 juni 2012

Allsorts - paper piecing and piercing

Morning,
School's out for the summer and it's time for another challenge at Allsorts, woohoo!

The theme is paper piecing and piercing. I tend to pierce my cards all the time, using a marking wheel (made for use on fabric but I'm not picky hehe) so that part wasn't very tricky and piecing is an easy technique that gives a cool result. I made a wedding card and stamped the dress twice so that I could cut out the skirt and make two layers on the card. It looks a bit clean and simple right now but the intention is to put the names of the happy couple in the white spot, I will as soon as a happy couple turns up :)




blog signature

4 kommentarer:

brenda sa...

How very elegant your card looks Helene and a nice clean crisp colour combo.

Enjoy the school vacation, hope you have some good weather.

B x

Riet sa...

What a gorgeous card Helene.

Hugs Riet.xx

Nicola sa...

Gorgeous card Helene, love your paper pieced image and the fab design around it!
Hugs Nicola xxx

Jayne A sa...

Fabulous card.
Hugs
Jayne
x