lördag 3 mars 2012

Allsorts - Wings as a focal

Can't really say good morning cause I'm terribly late with today's post =). At Allsorts the theme is Spread your wings so I chose this fairy from Wee stamps, together with paper from Pion design. Hopefully the bright ribbon didn't take too much focus from the fairy wings =).

Have a lovely Saturday all, I am myself looking forward to next week cause it's our sports holiday so no school for a whole week. Right now the weather is gorgeous and the snow is slowly melting away, I'm hoping it'll stay this way the whole week to come.



Challenges:
Simon says - Anything goes
Creative inspirations - anything goes
Crafty Emma Store challenge - flower frenzy
blog signature

14 kommentarer:

brenda sa...

Good Afternoon will do fine Helene.

It's such a sweet image and I really love the soft colours you used, with just the touch of stronger colour in the ribbon.

Have a good weekend.

B x

Robin sa...

I love the way you have the hair and wings hanging off the edges of your paper, and the embellishments and paper you used is just gorgeous!
(:(:Smiles:):)

Robin

Debs sa...

Oh this is sooooooo gorgeous Helene - I love that image and the DP's are beautiful.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Debs xx

Renata sa...

Wonderful !

Fleur sa...

Very pretty Helene
Big HUGZ Fleur xXx

Anna-Karin sa...

Härliga färger. Gillar stämpeln.

Dragonlady sa...

Beautiful Helene, love the effect with the wings. Have fun next week.

Hugs Ali x

Emma (metalicbutterfly) sa...

Hi Helene

This is such a lovely card I love the soft colouring on her wings just beautiful xxx

MagsB sa...

So, so beautiful!

love Mags B x

Unknown sa...

What a beautiful card Helene, you always embellish them so beautifully with lace .
Hugs Elaine

Pia S sa...

I agree with Robin - the way the hair and wings go off the edges - it's just beautiful. I am also fond of the flowers!

Riet sa...

So wonderful card Helene.

Hugs Riet.xx

Jo Channon sa...

I was quite late too Helene so join the cue! This card was worth waiting for it is so delicate and pretty. Loving the soft colours and the out of the box technique with the wings. Hope you enjoyed a lovely weekend Jo x

Carissa sa...

Wow, this is such a soft and pretty card. Really beautiful.
Carissa