söndag 9 oktober 2011

My home made crop in style =)

Went to buy a chair to my craft table - it was sold out - but I can't stand going home empty handed so I went to Biltema and bought a trolley, you know the kind you can use for grocery shopping. And I bought a plastic shelf with three plastic boxes. Hubby wondered what I was doing, "it's a project" I answered and got a sigh in return =).

It's not that I'm cheap - well perhaps a little =)! Anyway, I tore away the bag thingy from the trolley and the wheels from the shelf, sewed a cover for the boxes and now I have a perfect case for going to scrap events - at a fraction of what a Crop in Style cost. Yey!



blog signature

14 kommentarer:

Anna-Karin sa...

Du är så uppfinningsrik:)

Christine sa...

Oooohh you clever creative scrapper Helene, your right they do cost a fortune..you want to patent this idea..LOl

smiles Christine x (mummy)

Unknown sa...

Oooh Helene, can you make me one please. I really NEED one of these for the craft show at the NEC in November!!! LOL
Seriously, I agree with mummy, you should patent this idea - you'd make a fortune!! Just remember your friends when you're famous hun! ROFL!!
hugs
Dawn xx

Anette sa...

Suveränt!

Julia Dunnit sa...

Oh my word - what foresight and amazing that you just came home and did it - I would've walked around it for ages - it's just great.

Christine L sa...

How clever you are! That is going to come in very useful for you..
Hugs
Christine x

Pippin sa...

Jättesmart!

http://acraftynutter.blogspot.co.uk/ sa...

Good thinking Helene!!!
Nifty idea ;o)

Ingela G sa...

Ha ha! Det var SMART!! Lycka till med din väska
mvh ingela G

Marthe's kreasjoner sa...

WOW, WOW, WOW, vilken underbar väska du gjort. Verkligen hur smart og fin som hälst. Lyckliga du som kan sy:)

Ha en underbar kväll

christine sa...

Men ,snälla nån hur påhittig är inte du då :=))) Den blev ju kanon snygg. Kram...tyrasmatte.

Naomi (Sugar Brown) sa...

This is brilliant. Such a cleaver and simple idea. I need one of these. When are you going to start selling them?

Mikaela sa...

smart!!! o så praktiska lådor!

Susie Sugar sa...

Totally amazing Helene ......you always amaze me but this has gone above all expectations !!!! Love it
Hugs Susie xx