lördag 27 augusti 2011

Aluminium tape


Like always I'm probably the last one to hear about it... but this aluminium foil tape is soooo cool. Check it out here. Got a roll from the hardware store yesterday (Biltema).
Started with this old can that I glued thickers to.

Covered the can with the tape and gently filled out the contours around the letters. I wanted to rub in some acrylic paint to give a rougher surface but I'm all out of black.



Made a small tag as well - tiny foam letters covered with the tape.


RAK=random act of kindness (when you send a card and/or some craft supplies to someone to cheer them up or support them or just because you feel like it. Usually sent anonymously on the forum that I belong to: Svensk Scrapbooking)
blog signature

7 kommentarer:

Riet sa...

So gorgeous Helene.

Hugs Riet.xx

Julia Dunnit sa...

Oh nice stuff - and of course, you've given me a big ol idea which I promise to credit you for in about 6 months when I finally get to the idea! What please Miss Helene, does 'godis' mean?

Unknown sa...

Så stilig! Du lager fantastiske kort og saker!

Unknown sa...

Wow! Awesome ideas, so creative! found you at inspire me fridays

Unknown sa...

Godis means Candy Julia! :))))
Gillar dina alster med aluminium tejp!! Jättekul är det! Tack för inspirationen! /Pia

agnelia sa...

Så söt godisburk & fin liten tag. :)

sealumet sa...

hey good use of Aluminum tape.There is various use of tape but you presented great stuff nice one !!!