onsdag 6 april 2011

Hello, my name is Ingrid

Hubby asked me to use a beer label as base for a card - and not just any beer label. It's a special edition beer that the Scottish brewery Brew Dog has made together with hubby's dear friend Darren Packman who runs the beer blog Beer Sweden.
Darren went to the brewery with huge amounts of the very Swedish cloudberry in the luggage and they made this India Pale Ale with a touch of cloudberries - the result was absolutely stunning!

It was a bit tricky cause the colours are so strong on the label but I'm quite pleased with the result.And since the theme at Papertake Weekly is Anything goes I'm tossing it in there =).

blog signature

3 kommentarer:

Riet sa...

So gorgeous card Helene,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Susie Sugar sa...

LOL !! the things we do for our men !!
But saying that this is a great card I love the sassy little lady shes a cutie
Hugs Susie xx

Cathy sa...

Stunnig card Helene and fabulous colour combo and colouring. Thank you for joining in this week's Papertake Weekly Challenge.
Cathy (GDT) xx