lördag 6 november 2010

Allsorts - poem inspiration

At Allsorts this week Fleur is in charge and she wants you to get inspiration from the poem
"TWAS THE NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS"
by Clement C. Moore (read it here)

I made this framed card, coloured the Magnolia image in vintage photo, distressed the whole situation with the same colour and added a little colour with the holly and the red string.The printed paper is from Panduro. I used beads instead of brads on the sentiment, therefor it's eligeble for Just Magnolia's monthly challenge.


blog signature

10 kommentarer:

Debs sa...

Simply stunning!
Have a fab wee]kend.
Debs xx

Anna-Karin sa...

Härliga färger. Super fint.

Janette sa...

wow I love your take on this, gorgeous card.x

Sharron aka Sharrahug sa...

Love your beautiful cards! I really enjoyed visiting your blog!
Huggies ~
Sharron♥

debby4000 sa...

Gorgeous card Helene, love Edwin and all the fab details.
luv
Debby

Cordine sa...

Gorgeous card!
Hugs
Cordine

Riet sa...

What a beautiful card Helene,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Anonym sa...

I love your cards!

Anonym sa...

I love your cards!
Hugs

Maria

Jane sa...

Wow this is so gorgeous! thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia, hugs, Jane xxx