torsdag 18 juni 2009

Tag for Thursday


Made a tag that I'm gonna use as a bookmark for all the lovely books I'm gonna plow through this summer. So sorry for one of the gold pearls that are smudged, the cat stepped all over it before it dried and I didn't notice until after I had taken the picture and all... bleh! Well, I'll cut it off and adhere a new one in due time. I distressed the tag with tattered rose, painted the image with my beloved Tombows and embossed the sentiment (got a bunch of clearstamps from Reprint at no cost, luv them)

Anyhow, it fits the Cute card thursday challenge.

5 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

what a beautiful tag, the colouring is just amazing, great job.

Sharon sa...

Beautiful tag and beautiful colouring.

Lynda Nielsen sa...

WOW I love your coloring, and your tag is JUST amazing, so soft and delicate! Perfect!
Hugs
Lynda =)

Mina sa...

fabulous Tag, love the brown shades you used...could you let me know if your parcel arrived it should have by now
Mina xxx

Riet sa...

What a gorgeous tag.

Hugs Riet.x