söndag 17 maj 2009

renovation


I have been really busy with real life, hence no real blogging for too long. Me and my mum put up new wallpaper in the master bedroom, cause I was really fed up with the lavender wallpaper with a chest-high border with Chinese signs on.
I love the finished result and I absolutely adore the brick wall-lookalike. Even the texture feels real. And on one of the white walls I painted the saying yesterday. I can now totally sympathize with Da Vinci cause painting almost upside down, head leaning backwards in a very odd angle is NO child's play! And I spent a long time at the paint shop trying to explain to them that I wanted a colour for the saying that you could sense when you entered the room, not a colour that's in your face...
But it's done now :)

Inga kommentarer: